To provide Total Quality Services (TQS) and Total Quality Management (TQM) in the areas of:-
(i) Supply of Computers, and Its accessories
(ii) Supply of Office Equipments
(iv) Computer Maintenance and Repairs
OUR MAIN GOAL:
We bring to our work:
- A proud heritage of accomplishment, integrity, excellence and commitment to our customers Interest
To develop a team relationship with our clients to provide the most reliable, honest, well engineered solutions to problems and together achieve higher levels of productivity and profitability within business.
Do our work safely and in consonance with environmental laws and by-laws.
- Respond to our rapidly changing world with entrepreneurial approaches.
Chiomas International is dedicated to Total Quality Management.
The importance of Quality Control/Quality Assurance as well as Safety Management constitutes the main focus of our company operations.
Registered name/Year: Chiomas International Limited
(Also kown as CHIOMAS TECHNOLOGY
REGISTERED 1998 AND INCORPORATED
TO LIMITED LIABILITY IN JULY 2005 WITH RC NO. RC628360)
Registered address: 9A Ogbunabali Road, Port Harcourt
Telephone: +234. 803 3105521,+ 234. 803 3396981
Fax: +234. 463715
Our Client base is very wide and it cuts across companies and
individual. We intend to get computer and its accessories to the
door step of every person with great interest on IT.
FEW CORPORATE BODIES:
NDDC, NAOC, WILBROS, DOVER ENGINEERING, ALCON NIG LIMITED, EES LIMITED, GENESIS, PETROQUIP, BENJACK GROUP, ASSORTEL NIG LIMITED, BCIS LIMITED, HARLIBURTON NIGERIA LIMITED, ACO PIPELINE LIMITED, NOVASYS NIGERIA LIMITED, EMPIRE HOTEL UMUAHIA, MIKKO PLASTICS LIMITED ABA, NETCO DIETSMANN, SOCOTHERM NIGERIA LIMITED.
DISTRIBUTORS/HP PREFERRED PARTNER:
HP PRODUCTS :( HP Servers, Toners, Inks, Printers, Laptops, Scanners, CPU with Flat screen Monitors, Flash drives, Power Packs, HP Paper Rolls, and Many Other Hp Products).
TOSHIBA :( Laptops, Power Packs, Bags, Mouse, etc)
APC PRODUCTS: (Power Surge Arrestor, UPS: 650VA – 250KVA)
EPSON: (Printers, Inks and Ribbons).
DELL, LG, MERCURY, SHARP TONERS, XEROX TONERS, RICOH, ETC
BECAME A HP CERTIFIED PRFERRED PARTNER FOR HP PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION IN 2007
PUBLISHED IN NIPEX WEB SITE AFTER AUDITING IN 2009.
The Nigerian society is one of the fastest developing societies on the continent of Africa. Nigeria has metamorphosed from a dormant consuming nation to one active producing and exporting, nation, in both human and materials resources, especially with the shift in government attention now directed to a viable indigenous technological advancement in all its ramifications.
It is in the light of this that Chiomas International was conceived.
From a humble beginning in 1998 with the aim to harness our ever increasing human and material resources, through a dependable and qualitative technology, Chiomas International got its first LPO from Halliburton to supply communication gadgets. The vision to specialize in computer and office equipments was born out as a result of passion for this line of business.
We are a team of young, honest and dedicated people.
Our Clients satisfaction is always our concern in any given opportunity to serve. Hence the slogan over the years,
“TOTAL SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR IT NEEDS”.
Backed with many years of experience in the world of Computers and Office Equipment, Chiomas International is solidly rooted like the oak and gradually spreading its contacts to achieve its desired goals.
Chiomas is dedicated to Total Quality Management. The importance of Quality Control/Quality Assurance as well as safety management constitutes the main focus of our company operations.
Chiomas International as a company with both expert and local high tech personnel will always abide by its mission statement.
The oil and gas industry is very sensitive and in other to achieve our aim we have adopted these principles viz.:
- Setting goals and objectives for the different sections
- Establishing accurate control measurement.
- Translating its plans in action with periodic qualitative reviews
- Formulating strategic options and selecting appropriate strategies.
- Analyzing its market vis-à-vis scope and sphere of operations
- Analyzing its competitors in the market constantly
- Constantly assessing its strength.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND QUALITY CONTROL POLICY
It is the policy and primary objective of Chiomas International to work satisfactorily to meet her Customer’s requirements by consistently working according to client’ specifications and standards.
The Quality of all jobs executed by us will not only meet the Customer’s satisfaction but will also stand the test of time.
Our ultimate objective/goal will be a continuous improvement towards the target of error-free work to avoid reworking with its attendant extra cost and time.
We will always
- Meet the standards we set
- Act responsibly
- Work together by sharing blame, information and
- Make joint decisions to provide satisfaction.
Each Manager and Supervisor has a part to play in the Enhanced Total Quality Management system (TQM) by exhibiting good example and reacting promptly and effectively against negative attitudes.
This is the Current Quality Assurance Policy of the Company for the year 2009.
Maintaining the quality of the Environment is of high priority to CHIOMAS INTERNATIONAL. We are committed to safeguarding the environment and the prevention of pollution through the implementation of an effective Environmental Management System (EMS). This environmental policy is the foundation of the EMS and states the Company’s commitments and principle to sound environmental performance through the provision of a framework for action and the setting of environmental objectives and targets.
It is our policy to;
* Execute our activities in compliance * Cooperate with federal, state and localwith applicable local and international government and other relevant
Environmental laws and regulation. stake holders in sharing and analyzing
emerging environmental issues/
* Set Objectives/targets and performance *Maintain corporate/departmental
standards in order to promote environmental monitoring program,
improvement in environmental periodic auditing, inspection and
performance and the prevention of internal review to assess environmental
pollution. performance in compliance with our
policy and governmental requirements.
* Systematically evaluate the *Develop, maintain and update emergency
impact of our activity on the contingency plans for the protection of
physical/socioeconomic aspects of operating environment and the provision
our operational environment and the associated resources to mitigate the
implementation of corresponding effect of accidental releases of oil, gas
mitigative measures. and hazardous chemicals
* Encourage individual responsibility * Endeavor to manage natural resources
for sound environmental management in a responsible way, to preserve
and the provision of environmental bio diversity for future generations
training programmers for our employees and promote sustainable development
and contractors of our communities.
With the continuous and permanent commitment of everyone, we will achieve these objectives.
I will regularly and personally ascertain that these objectives are met.
1. That Management is fully committed to the administration and enforcement of CASHES standards in all our operations.
2. That CASHES is as important as any other aspect of our mainstream business operation, it must be given priority attention.
3. That CASHES is a line/sectional responsibility.
4. That everyone is responsible for their own safety and their colleagues `safety at work sites.
5. That unconditional acceptance by staff of compliance with Company’s CASHES Policy is a pre-requisite for employment.
6. That we shall observe all laid down safety regulations of our clients as well as comply with all Legislation’s on Safety at work and environment in all the Statute books of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
7. That the Safety and health of our workers; protection of the Environment and Security of workers and equipment must be accorded priority attention in all our work.
8. That enough resources will be set aside for CASHES Management in the Company
10. Regular Training of staff on various aspects of CASHES management will be accorded priority attention at all times.
11. That we shall encourage and motivate our employees by recognizing good HSES performance amongst employees through CASHES awards.
12. That adequate disciplinary actions will be taken against employees for flagrant violation or regular breach of HSES rules.
This CASHES policy statement is the current one for the Company in the year 2009.